Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Resources for "Week 13"

WEEK FOR SUBMISSION AND MODULE 4

Hye and assalamulaikum..

Frankly speaking, I have learnt a lot of new things in this class. After attending this class for last 13th weeks, I really enjoy this class so much. So, for this week entry there is no lecture reflection but it is an entry about task submission. Here are the tasks that we have to submit for this week.


TASKS SUBMISSION :

1) Module 2 (photo editing)
2) Individual work, hardcopy + softcopy (task 1)
3) Pair work, e-book, hardcopy + softcopy (task
4) Group work, lesson plans, hardcopy + sofcopy (task 3)

Basically all the task and module given had taught us on variety of today new learning using technology. Thus, as a future teacher, it really helps me to enhance my knowledge as well as skills about technology.


These is some of my course work that I want to submit.

PHOTO EDITING







LESSON PLAN







It means, there are only 2 modules adn 5 tasks that we should finish it before the end of the semester. Gud luck!..^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment