Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Resources for "week 10"

Photo editing skills and create your own picture~

Hye and assalamulaikum..

Honestly, I really like today lesson! Actually, I love taking and editing pictures. Many of us had shown their talent through the amazing picture that had shown in their facebook or flickr account. For today task, we need to snap any picture that we want. Than, do editing things on those picture.

Here are the examples of the photo editing software that we can use :

1) Iphoto

2) Photobucket

3) ACDsee

4) Adobe Photoshop CS3

5) photoscape

Based on the list of the software above, I mostly prefer to use Adobe Photoshop or photoscape.This is because the features on it is so easy and the result is really amazing. Moreover, I have experience using this kind of appplication.



Photoshop cs3




Photoscape



So, this is the result of my picture after editing..huhu^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment